Necklines and Hairstyles
Okay , so there are n number of things that bother us when it comes to weddings. Be it your own wedding or when you have to attend a wedding. One of those many things is the hairstyle ! Now, all of us have a different face structure and all the hair dos that we see on our favourite actress or on pinterest are not going to look good on us. We need to consider the type of face structure we have and mainly the neckline of the dress that you pick to wear. Yes, necklines play a major role when it comes to how your completed look will appear. Follow these simple tips and rock your look !!
1. THE BROAD NECKLINE – If you are opting for a dress with a broad neckline, you should try to keep your hair down or pin it up in a half pony. Broad necklines are fun and you want people to notice how good it looks on you especially if you have a great collar-bone. So, after all that effort you do not want to try on a complicated up do or a braid that is going to steal all the attention away from your sexy neck !
2. THE BOAT NECK – If you are going with the most trendiest neckline of the season – the boat neck, the only way to show this off is with a super simple updo. Make sure it’s nothing complicated because this is a hard look to pull off and since the neckline is pretty high you do not want to look like there is too much going in such a small space. The best type of updo for this look is to curl your hair into soft curls and just pin it up with some bobby pins.
3. THE DEEP NECKLINE – If you are daring enough to go for the deep neckline, try to keep your hair down with soft curls at the ends or a braid swept to the side. Deep necklines grab too much attention and to ensure you do not look too daring keep you hair down to cut across the “too much skin show” as some might call it :p
4. THE LOW BACK – This is again a very gorgeous look especially if you are wearing a traditional saree with a heavy blouse. The hairstyle that is perfect for this look is the traditional bun ! Low back blouses can also be complimented with heavy curls pulled in to look like a bob, this gives a very edgy look to the entire costume.
5. THE SQUARE NECKLINE – The square neckline is probably the oldest and the best type. It more or less suits everybody and with this neckline you can go all out and try different type of hairstyles, but the most commonly worn hairstyle with this type of neckline is the side swept braid to give it a more fun look though it is an old design.