Our favourite wedding blouses this season !
1. FLORAL FLORAL FLORAL !! Floral is everywhere. When it’s everywhere it’s at weddings too !
These kind of blouses are hard to find, but if you have the right kind of designer you’ve hit the jackpot. They are so gorgeous and you can pair them with different colours of plain shiffon sarees.
2. Boat necks have been in for a while now. They are super gorgeous, simple and are perfect for any occasion ! All you need is a pair of chandbalis and you are good to go.
However, if you have a short neck it’s better to avoid boat necks.
3. This blouse design is an upgraded version of the floral blouse ! Studded with gorgeous stones and lacey design of embossed roses and beads it is perfect for an evening party !!
4. The full sleeves never really go out of style. They are so elegant and are perfect if you have barbie arms !
Those extra gatherings at the wrist make the blouse look even better !!
5. Crop top blouses. Now, we all thought crop tops are permitted to be worn only the mordern way. Crop tops are trending like no other now and are so fun and quirky. Printed crop top blouses worn with bright coloured sarees are ultra gorgeous !
6. Kutchi mirror blouses are very very new to our knowledge. They are usually worn in really vibrant colors and if picked to suit the color of your skin tone, it is a very pleasing design to wear. They are very fun and can be worn for mehendi/sangeeth parties.
7. The classic Paisley ! We love Paisley designs !! They are so traditional and super pretty ! If you want a heavier blouse you could try Paisley with zardozi work.
Tell us what your fav blouse design is this season !!