Super chic mehendi hairstyles you must copy !
Mehendi gatherings are always fun, colourful and merry. Picking a comfortable outfit for the mehendi is very essential, but choosing the right hairstyle is EVERYTHING !
The moment all brides-to-be fear is the mehendi artist applying the henna on their finger tips and them wanting to scratch their nose !! (let’s not even talk about the photographer getting this on camera !) *nightmare*. Yep, I’m sure all brides have experienced this and the constantly “pushing the hair off their face”moment. :p
Well, I’m sorry but I cannot help you with the nose scratching situation but I can help you pick some super chic hairstyles to keep those bangs off your face so that you can look as gorgeous as ever and have a peaceful evening !
1. Twisted floral braid – perfect for long hair.
2. Fishtail braid with/without roses – perfect for brides with short layered hair.
3. Side swept twisted braid – perfect for short even hair.
4. Side swept twisted bangs with fishtail braid – perfect for curly hair !
5. Have gorgeous long hair and have a thing for head accessories ? Then this, is your best bet !
6. No braids ? This half updo with a floral headband is your thing !
Mehendi gatherings need to be super coloruful, so whatever hairstuel you pick my suggestion is to add some kind of fresh flower accesories to make that that much better.
Quick tips :
- Wear comfortable inner wear ( my friend who got married recently insisted I said this :P)
- Use the restroom before you sit down with your artist for henna.
- Have two/three artists do your mehendi at the same time.
- Do not drink too much liquid while applying mehendi.
- Stay away from KIDS !!
Which one of these is your favourite hairstyle?
Let us know !
Until next time,