Nethi chuttis make or break a look. Different face structures need to be treated differently. A lot of brides go for the look that their mothers and grandmothers have been portraying for generations as a part of their wedding tradition. But, brides today are re defining the wedding style in contemporary ways. TRADITIONAL KEMP STYLE – […]
Some of the best moments in life are unexpected, don’t u think? Teena and Jerein got married at St. Joseph’s church,vazhakkala (Cochin) amongst their beautiful family and close friends in a traditional Malayalee Christian wedding. Teena and Jerein hail from Kerala and are currently settled in Australia. Teena’s stunning mermaid gown is proof that choosing […]
" We can feature your wedding and its not only us that write about it, you can give us a personal note about your experience and user reviews about the vendors you used on your big day :) ", after all this website is all about the bride !
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Bridal Makeup Artists in Kerala.
- NETHI CHUTTI (maang tikka) styles for every bride !
- TOP WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS IN KERALA !!
- Different Ways To Reuse Your Bridal Lehenga!!
- Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid Review !
- Top 5 creative wedding planners in CHENNAI that are trending right now !!