Tips For Including Your Dog In Your Wedding !!
If you are a dog person like me, You would know the importance of including your favourite member of the family on your special day. But as fun and cute it sounds, including your pet in the wedding is not easy and it definitely requires some thinking.
Who doesn’t ooh and aah when they spot a furry friend walking down the aisle looking their wedding best ? Keeping all this in mind, I have put together some cute photos and useful tips to include your pet to the wedding party
* Make sure you keep the photographer informed about including your pet in your photos hoot.
* Reconfirm that pets are allowed at your shoot location.
* Make sure to choose a location that’s comfortable for your pet
* DON’T forget to bring treats
* Plan the whole thing before and avoid long sessions.
* If your dog is super friendly and trained well, then you can definitely bring him/her along and let them be by your side throughout the ceremony !
* Many venues have a strict no pet policy, so check with them before you take a call.
* It’s better to designate a handler who they are comfortable with.
* If your dog is gonna be a ring bearer start preparing and make sure you rehearse enough.
* Dress your pet in a puppy tux and bow tie.
* Be realistic and have fun
Hope you guys are having a good Monday. Don’t forget to go out and vote today 😀
Until next post,
PC : Pinterest .